WELCOME TO GOSPEL NZEKA'S BLOG: Winners emerge at Cool FM Praise Jam

Thursday, 11 April 2013

Winners emerge at Cool FM Praise Jam





Amy Yawus Retna has won the Kia car grand prize at the just-concluded Cool FM Praise Jam. The radio station also presented a N1 million cheque to House of Gold, Hospice. Amin Moussalli, the station’s boss, said the gifts were given back to Nigerians for supporting Cool FM. He presented the Kia Picanto car to Miss Retna.

Moussalli said without the public who listened and contributed to Cool FM, the station would have been in vain. He said: “We are giving out this car gift to the overall winner of Praise Jam 2012 raffle draw, Retna to thank Nigerians. Today, again, we are giving N1 million cheque to Heart of Gold also to show our love to the less- privileged. He promised to do more to Nigerians especially the poor.

Responding to the gift, Retna said: “On the fateful day, I had enjoyed myself during the Praise Jam. When I got tired, I told my friend that we should try and do the raffle, when the draw was done, I was shocked that I won the great prize. “I think it is a miracle because, I never thought I would win. I thank Cool FM for the wonderful gift”. The proprietress of Heart of Gold, Laja Adedoyin, said she was equally shocked when she was called on phone to come and pick a cheque for her home.

“I thank Cool FM and Golden Penny for their donations. I want corporate organizations and individuals to visit my home at Surulere and see for themselves the kind of persons I am catering for.

No comments:

Post a Comment